About Victory Family Home of Champions.
VFHC has become a community hub offering many programs to help build, train and grow the community.
This genocide has had lasting and profound effects on Rwanda and many other countries. Rwanda has since declared that this will never happen again and have made great strides to unite their nation and work together for the betterment of all.
In 2008 Victory Children’s Homes established a children’s home to provide a safe environment for orphaned and displaced children from the genocide. A beautiful complex was constructed just outside of Rwanda’s Capital city of Kigali.
In 2013 The Rwandan Government closed all orphanages throughout the nation in an effort to transition to a foster care program to help all orphaned and displaced children. The children that were under the Care of Victory Children’s Homes were successfully transitioned into that program or placed with living family members.
Since this point the Victory Family Home of Champions has become a community hub offering many programs to help build, train and grow the community. The objectives of the Victory Family Home of Champions is to:
- Promote unity and reconciliation among the Rwandese people.
- Find families for orphans to comply with Child Care Reform Law.
- Teach the Rwandese people through Biblical and Life Skills Training
- To provide a place to worship to include; church services, leadership training, and support
- Promote Education in the fight of HIV/Aids and Malaria.
- Initiate community development programs, especially among children and women.